TensorFlow is the art to create production-grade machine-learning models TensorFlow was initially released in 2015 under the Apache License as a free open-source software library. then Google released version 2.0 of TensorFlow in 201 ...
Keiser University Campus, Registration and Acceptance Rate
When It Comes to Education, Keiser Stands for Excellence
As a private not-for-profit university established in 1977 with the main campus in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Keiser University gets one of the best education worldwide and especially in Central America region. Keiser University serves a huge number of students and provides over 30,000 jobs in Florida, holding number 34 World Wide 5th in USA and 1st in Florida in the Social Mobility Sector.
The university has 18 Florida campus locations with a Graduate School and International Division. It also has a College of Golf and well-known Sports management, an off-site campus in china, and the famous Latin American Campus in Nicaragua that also hold a Language Institute.
Rarely is any good done without difficulty; the devil is too subtle and the world too corrupt not to attempt to nip such a good work in the bud.By Vincent De Paul
Keiser University Campuses List
- Flagship (2600 North Military Trail West Palm Beach, FL 33409) Tel: (561) 478-5500
- Clearwater (16120 U.S. Highway 19 N. Clearwater, FL 33764) tel: (727) 576-6500
- Daytona Beach (1800 Business Park Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114) Tel: (386) 274-5060
- Fort Lauderdale (1500 Northwest 49th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309) Tel: (800) 749-4456
- Graduate School (1900 West Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309) Tel: (888) 753-4737, (954) 318-1620
- Fort Myers (9100 Forum Corporate Pkwy. Fort Myers, FL 33905) Tel: (239) 277-1336
- Jacksonville (6430 Southpoint Pkwy. Jacksonville, FL 32216) Tel: (904) 296-3440
- Lakeland (2400 Interstate Drive Lakeland, FL 33805) Tel: (863) 682-6020
- Melbourne (900 South Babcock St. Melbourne, FL 32901) Tel: (877) 636-3618
- Miami (2101 NW 117th Ave. Miami, FL 33172) Tel: (305) 596-2226
- Naples (3909 Tamiami Trail East Naples, FL 34112) Tel: (239) 513-1135
- New Port Richey (6300 US Highway 19 North New Port Richey, FL 34652) Tel: (727) 484-3110
- Online Division (1900 West Commercial Blvd., Suite 100 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309) Tel: (888) 453-4737, (954) 351-4040
- Online Division – En Línea En Español (1900 West Commercial Blvd., Suite 100 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309) Tel: (954) 745-8455, (888) 960-8790
- Orlando (5600 Lake Underhill Road Orlando, FL 32807) Tel: (407) 273-5800
- Patrick Space Force Base (1020 School Ave. Suite E-2, Patrick Space Force Base, FL 32925) Tel: (321) 430-0748
- Pembroke Pines (1640 SW 145th Ave. Pembroke Pines, FL 33027) Tel: (954) 431-4300
- Port St. Lucie (9400 SW Discovery Way Port St. Lucie, FL 34987) Tel: (772) 398-9990
- San Marcos, Carazo, Nicaragua (Gasolinera UNO 2c. al Sur San Marcos, Carazo, Nicaragua) Tel: (505) 2535-2312
- Sarasota (6151 Lake Osprey Drive Sarasota, FL 34240) Tel: (866) 534-7372
- Shanghai, China (Guan Hai Lu Road No. 505, Pudong Shanghai, China 201300) Tel: +86 (21) 6836 9850
- Tallahassee (1700 Halstead Blvd., Building 2 Tallahassee, FL 32309) Tel: (850) 906-9494
- Tampa (5002 West Waters Ave. Tampa, FL 33634) Tel: (813) 885-4900
- West Palm Beach (2085 Vista Pkwy. West Palm Beach, FL 33411) Tel: (561) 471-6000
Keiser University Graduation Rates 2021-2022
In the academic year 2021-2022, Keiser University Graduation Rates were much higher than the average rate of not-for-profit private colleges which is around 59.1%. From the total of 2,401 Students, 1,708 completed their courses within 6 years hitting a high rate of 71.15%.
The graduation rate between both Genders was almost even, where Females hold the higher rate of 71.3% with 1,155 students graduating out of 1,620, and Males hold the rate of 70.81% with 553 graduated students out of 781.
Uniform and Dress Code Policy
Each student must maintain a proper professional appearance and wear approved dress/clothing.
Some core classes have a specific uniform that will be worn during core classes. For example, Allied Health majors will wear scrubs during core classes, and Crime Scene Technology and Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology students wear program-specific polo shirts.
For classes that do not require uniforms, options include dress slacks, dresses, and skirts. Men must wear collared shirts and ties. The following are not permitted: jeans, tennis shoes, flip-flops, shorts, and halter tops. Students are not permitted to wear tops that expose the stomach or waist, or extremely short skirts.
Keiser University maintains a ‘business casual dress policy and has established guidelines for students regarding appropriate dress, grooming, and personal hygiene. Students are expected to maintain an appearance that is appropriate to the school and work situation. All faculty and staff enforce the dress code.
KU CATALOG POLICY:
”Proper professional dress and appearance create the first impression upon which an employer would evaluate a candidate and therefore, professional dress and appearance are expected at the University. Each student must maintain the proper personal appearance and wear an approved dress.”
“Students displaying inappropriate dress after a warning may be asked to leave the classroom to change. Students will be readmitted upon displaying appropriate attire. Keiser University firmly believes that the development of proper work habits will assist students in obtaining their career objectives and that professional dress will elevate the general level of professionalism in the classroom, thereby enhancing the educational experience.”
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE FOR MEN:
Collared shirt & tie (tucked in).
Dress in Slacks (tied at or above the hip).
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE FOR WOMEN:
Dress in slacks or skirts of appropriate length. Slacks should be ankle length. Skirts should be at or below the knee.
Dress in shirts or blouses that cover the shoulders, midriffs, chest, and back.
Business dresses of appropriate length that cover the shoulders, stomach, chest, and back.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF INAPPROPRIATE DRESS/APPEARANCE:
T-shirts, jerseys, tank tops, halter tops, tube tops, or spaghetti strap shirts.
Denim or jean clothing of any kind (including skirts, pants, shorts, dresses, or jackets).
Cotton/fleece pants, jogging suits, short skirts, or shorts (of any kind or length).
Slacks cut at the knee or calf is not appropriate.
Any revealing or provocative clothing (clothing revealing bare backs, midriffs, chest, shoulders, or undergarments).
Sneakers, flip flops, casual sandals.
Hats or sunglasses.
Excessive visible tattoos.
There is no ‘casual days’ at Keiser University.
ANY STUDENT FOUND VIOLATING THE DRESS CODE POLICY WILL BE SENT HOME.
Registration & Fees
To calculate any tuition and fees Keiser university recommends all interested candidates use the Net Price Calculator. This calculator is made to help you understand all costs and your eligibility for some financial aid so you can lower the general costs.
- Level II Criminal Background Checks including fingerprinting are required for the program and are at the student’s expense.
- 10-panel drug testing is required before supervised practice and at the discretion of the supervised practice site and is at the student’s expense.
- Uniforms and lab coats are required during supervised practice and are at the student’s expense.
- Travel to and from supervised practice sites is at the student’s expense.